Monday, July 23, 2012

The First Month

Oregon Coast



So Taylor and I have been married for a full month now! And what a blast it has been! We went to Lincoln City Oregon for our honeymoon and we got to do so many fun things. We went to Tilamook, Depoe Bay, Newport, and we walked on the beach and hiked. Man it was a crazy week!

We stayed at the Coho Oceanfront Lodge and this was our ocean front suite. It was so nice and cozy with a big window looking over the ocean. It was a great place to stay and I highly recommend it. 






Taylor had fun squishing the sea anemones! What a cutie pie.










This was an easy hike to a waterfall near Lincoln City. The waterfall disappears into the rocks and it has a suspension bridge across a river. It was really pretty for such a simple hike.


This is the Newport Lighthouse. It's one of my favorites. It is so pretty and old fashioned looking. We had a fun time seeing all of the wildlife here. There were seals and whales and birds, we had a great time.








Taylor had a fun time playing in the water and collecting rocks and shells. The water was freezing cold but that didn't stop him from body surfing and playing around in the water.


Washington Coast


The next week the honeymoon continued and we went camping on the Washington Coast with my family. Taylor and I's first camping trip!


Taylor made a tower of rocks on Rialto Beach. The beach had a lot of cool rocks that made some amazing sounds when the waves wash them up and down the beach.









Taylor is such a goofball. He would run up and down the beach like a five year old! I am so surprised at how much energy he had on our four mile walk. Every buoy Taylor found he would string it onto his rope and drag them around like he had a little puppy. It gave us all a good laugh.

















I think this sting ray was a little lost...











We had a really fun time at the Washington Coast and our first camping trip together was very successful. After that we got back to real life and we moved into our apartment and are just about all unpacked and settled in. Taylor has started his x-ray job and I am starting to look for a job here in Moses Lake. My next post I will have some apartment pictures and other exciting things that have been happening!

No comments:

Post a Comment